Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

Friday, April 26, 2013



You're welcome for that old school jam to rock to while reading this!
I'm back, ladies and gentlemen! Today is the last day of classes, I only have one final next week and I am so ready to get back to blogging.
The end of the semester was trying (I'm still trying to get rid of all the stress-induced hives covering me. Sorry for the TMI), but I got through it.
I always told myself I'd never be one of those bloggers that took time off. I thought it was so dramatic when they would type up a big long message about how much they'd miss it like they were in mourning or something. I always thought that there was never a need to take time off because let's face it, blogging isn't really a priority, it's just a hobby.
Turns out blogging was more than a hobby for me and it was time for me to sacrifice a few things in order to get through the semester with my sanity intact, which I did...barely.
I've been keeping up on my reading, but I can't wait to start actually writing again. I really need to vent about the past few weeks and tell you all about the great things that have been happening, because despite all the bad stuff, there's been plenty of good and I need to take time to reflect on all that.
I missed everyone and all the support from good old blog land, and by the way I really appreciate you all not forgetting about me while I'm gone!!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Missed reading your writing :) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not only took a break back in February--I completely took my blog offline. Part of my motivation was to make aesthetic changes without anyone watching me play around with the design. But part of my motivation was just to take some time to relax and not stress about writing. It's totally okay that you needed a break too!!! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was probably part of my break too. I needed to gather my thoughts and refocus what I wanted my blog to be about before I really hit the ground running.

      Delete
  3. yeaaaa end of the semester! I am glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really couldn't have come soon enough this time around! I am loving blogging again.

      Delete
  4. Yay! So glad it's the end of the semester and you're back!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!