A love letter four years in the making

Thursday, May 30, 2013


You may have seen this on Instagram this week, but my wonderful fiance and I celebrated our fourth anniversary Tuesday. The picture on the left is the very first picture we took together at one of my high school's football games just a few months after we started dating. The picture on the right is just before we left for date night Tuesday. I've never participated in one of the letter-type link-ups, so I'm just gonna do my own today in honor of our day!
Dear Cam,
Four years seems like an awfully long time. And frankly I can't believe it's been so long already. We've been through a ton together and are currently trying to figure out where to go in the coming months, but you've been my rock through it all. It's crazy to me that this is our last dating anniversary before the wedding. This time next year we will have been married for months already! I couldn't imagine a better person for me to spend the rest of my life with. There's no one who will ever hold me to the standards you do, push me to be my best like you and give me the strength to get through the day like you. We have so many good things ahead of us that I can't wait to get our lives and our family started. At the same time, I want to stay in this moment and cherish the simplicity of our relationship. I love you and cannot wait for these next 261 days to fly by!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love this. Happy anniversary!! Can't wait for your wedding to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I can't wait either :) squeeze that little bundle of joy for me!!

      Delete
  2. Aww! Happy dating anniversary! I still know mine & Al's (Nov.19) and that was 11 years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet!! Do you guys still celebrate it??

      Delete
  3. Four years is a really long time! We just passed 3 years two months ago, so you have us beat! I love seeing the two pictures of you two side by side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Side-by-side pictures can be a blessing and a curse. In this case both because it is nice to have but a curse because I can see just about every pound I have put in since high school haha!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!