Funny thing

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I was scrolling through my blog feed yesterday and forgot to post. Oops. I am so used to just reading/commenting on others' blogs while I was on my little hiatus that I was out of my read-then-post routine!
Today: I finished my last project meaning I am DONE with this semester. It was a rough one and I'm honestly just happy I survived. I already feel 1000 times better now that it is done.
Last weekend: I spent some time at my favorite place on earth, Lake Erie. Sharing a few pictures then getting out and enjoying this totally out of the ordinary 80 degree weather in Ohio on the first of May!

This little bird was on top of the pavilion across the street eye-level with my balcony so of course he was the victim of my impromptu photo shoot!
Ruffling his feather. I could have died when he did this. It was probably the cutest thing in the world.
Story behind this boat: it passed in front of our condo going the other direction and I could not get my camera to focus! I was so sad when it was out of sight and I missed getting a shot of it. And then about two hours later it came by again! 
I found some of the biggest, brightest colored and perfectly rolled sea glass I've ever found in my life this weekend. And as you kinda see, Trig in the background enjoyed the beach just as much as his mama this weekend.
Enjoy the wonderful weather!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. jealous! also, glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures! That sea glass is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I agree. Sea glass is seriously awesome.

      Delete
  3. girl, seriously those pictures are beautiful! Sea glass...gorgeous!
    I'm so happy you're done for a semester {and back!} Hopefully you can find some rest! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be done and resting as well. It was a longggg semester.

      Delete
  4. COngratulations on finishing the semester! That is such a good feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't think of a better one lol

      Delete
  5. beautiful images :)!! I miss the beach so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it's not an ocean beach, this little beach is my happy place! There's something about the water that calms.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!