Weddings, weddings, weddings

Monday, May 13, 2013

There is something so moving about weddings. All weekend I spent my time with my favorite people preparing for one of my best friends' weddings. You may remember her when I blogged about her rodeo engagement a mere five months ago. The wedding came together despite plenty of hitches and we had an amazing night.

We're a pretty good looking wedding party, am I right? I'm on the far left, my fiance is the second guy from the right.
The thing about weddings is the leave me with what I like to call a wedding hangover, but it's not an actual hangover. I woke up Sunday morning on this high left over from the wedding. I was still just as excited and just as giddy as I was all of Saturday. It was awesome.
The other thing about weddings is they leave me sick with envy. I want my wedding to be here like now. My friend who got married tweeted Sunday about how much she was loving relaxing all day with her husband and it seriously made me mad. Petty I know, but still.
I plan on recapping the wedding when I can get my hands on some more pictures, but until then I'm going to try to relax during my off time because I'm scheduled for 30 hours at work this week!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Love the dresses she had you all wear! Your wedding is getting closer and closer -- can't wait till it's your wedding you'll be recapping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute wedding photo. Just wait til you get to show off all your own photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously going to be the best. I'm so excited for it!

      Delete
  3. Very cute wedding picture! :)
    Can't wait for your wedding either, but just know that your day will be set apart and different! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess' style and my style are totally different so I'm totally okay with ours being different! Thanks for the advice :)

      Delete
  4. I have four friends getting married this summer/fall and I'm not even engaged, so I know a little bit of what you are feeling. At least you are engaged and the wedding will be here before you know it! :) that is such a fun wedding theme. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many weddings! I've got three more, included mine, from now until next June so I'll be staying busy.

      Delete
  5. That is such a cute picture of the wedding party!! I am so so excited for your turn to come! Ahh it's going to be so perfect!! Weddings just make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make me happy too!!! I always feel so weird after weddings, and now I'm just getting excited!

      Delete
  6. I love that photograph! What an awesome wedding party. I totally know that wedding hang over, I definitely had it after our wedding too (even though I'd been calling my husband, husband, for almost a year (long story)).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pretty awesome, but I think I'm a little biased ;) I am 100% positive that I will have that hang over for like years after our wedding. They're just such beautiful events and I'm a big, sappy baby.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!