So many to-do's, so little time

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Friday: got the call that our apartment was done
Saturday: Cam's family reunion
Sunday: Kelsey's memorial BBQ
Monday: little brother's birthday, got keys to apartment, moved "the big stuff" into apartment, went to work, turned in final for summer class
Tuesday: turned in final project for summer class
Today and tomorrow: work and moving "the little stuff"
Holy. Cow.
I have been crazy busy and this little blog is getting awfully neglected. Big things have been happening in life! I had the whole weekend off and spent time away from school and homework to enjoy my extended family and packing for the apartment. Sunday we had our annual memorial BBQ to benefit the scholarship fund set up in honor of my best friend who passed away my sophomore year of high school. It's so great to see the whole community turn out to support a cause that is so close to my heart!
Monday and yesterday I had no choice but to sit down and crank out two papers to finish up my summer class. I put them off until the last minute as usual and then my anxiety really kicked in yesterday which didn't help at all. So I sat down, wrote one paper Monday night (it was due at midnight and I started writing it at 11:30. Yikes) and one yesterday during the day (it was due at 6 p.m. but I had to work at 4 p.m. so it got turned in a little earlier than the last).
And then they were done and I took a deep breath and let. it. go. Man, was that a good feeling!
Now I'm going to enjoy my last few weeks before my final semester of college starts! I have a bridal shower to finish planning, a senior project to start, apartment to decorate and some rays to catch before the September wedding I'm in!
And hopefully I'll have a little more time to spend blogging because I really do miss it!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. We miss you!!! Glad things are going well for you!! I want an apartment tour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness gracious genna!!
    You've been a busy cookie!
    Take your time, and live life, we're here when you're able to check in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll have a few things to update this week! It's funny how being away from blogging for a few days makes me miss it so much.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!