Always a bridesmaid, the next bride!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Today is the second of the wedding days of my best friends. Taylor is one of the friends in my life whom I've known the longest. We met at a YMCA day camp when we were 7 or 8. At the time we went to different schools, but a few years later I moved and we were in school together. Since then we've had such an amazing friendship. Have we had our ups and downs? Of course. But that has never changed a thing.
She and Jordan have been together since our freshman year in high school, 6 years! Jordan's step dad is my fiance's older brother, so today another of my best friend's gets to become family! I can't wait to stand by their sides and celebrate a wonder, long-time-coming marriage with two of my closest friends.
Years of old pictures of the two of us. I made this for her to ask her to be my bridesmaid.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I love that you two have known each other sooo long!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!