Wedding week take 2!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So remember way back when I was there for one of my best friend's engagements? And then her wedding came along just a few months later? Well in all the chaos of work and school and such I sort of spaced out the fact that I promised some more pictures when Jess got them back.
Well she got them back...months ago.
Oops! Anyway, Saturday, our other best friend is getting married (more on that later this week) so I figured I should wrap up one wedding before the next happens!
Happy picture looking :)


We were supposed to be acting like we thought the guys would. Please ignore my face.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. love love love the color of your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were awesome! So flattering and so comfy

      Delete
  2. You guys are seriously SO cute!!! Love the colors! Love Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! The colors were perfect :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!