Wedding recap pt. 2

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

If you missed pt. 1 of Taylor's wedding, click here.
Our day started early, as usual. Jordan, the groom, came over to pick Cam up first thing in the morning (I think it was 6:30ish?) to go help finish up the reception hall.
I stayed up and just sort of milled around for a while getting things together before heading out to the salon at 10. Hair is always the fun, relaxing, not-so-hectic part of the day so we all just kind of lounged. We had donuts, coffee and some great girl time.
Then we were off to the church. Unfortunately Taylor's bouquet was awful terrible looking not what she wanted at all not all that great, after our make up was done Jess and I spent a good half an hour cutting it apart, redoing it and making it how she wanted.
After that, ceremony time! It was short and sweet and it made me so anxious for our wedding! 109 days, by the way, but who is counting?
Then pictures. Here's one the photographer shared:
Oh yeah, we were that bridal party. I'm the bridesmaid furthest to the left, and cam is the one falling over directly in front of me. We're kinda ridiculous, but ridiculously awesome!
After pictures were said and done, to the reception we went! We had some issues getting Taylor's dress to bustle and it got stepped on quite a few times, so we ended up just safety pinning the dumb thing and it worked out well actually.
One of my FAVORITE parts of this reception was the photobooth. Prepare for a hilarious picture dump.
Jordan and Cam. This picture describes their relationship to a tee.

Me and one of my best friends, Jessica (she's the one who got married in May)

Probably my second favorite of the night, he caught the garter in case you couldn't tell what it was

Not sure what I was trying to accomplish with my face?

"And we're the three best friends that anybody could have"

Photobombed by Jess' husband
You. Guys. These next two photos...these, these are MY people. Seriously all the people in these next two pictures are the people I spend my days, my nights, my weekends with.


...this might also be why we can't have nice things.
It was a fantastic night and I was honored to be a part of it. Hopefully I'll be able to share some more when they get all their pictures back.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. so fun!
    I love the t-rex picture, those are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're SO fun and I think telling a bridal party to act like they're running from a t-rex really brings out everyone's personalities.

      Delete
  2. The t-rex picture - freakkkking amazing! I'm so jealous of weddings now (mine was 8 years ago, well before pinterest!) because there's just so much greatness out there to make it unique and original.

    You look amazing girl. The yellow complements you so well! Loved all the pictures, looked like it was a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO much fun. I seriously am not sure how people even planned weddings before Pinterest?

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!