I'm getting MARRIED today!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Holy cow. It's finally here! We're getting married today!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@gnewman15) or our Instagram hashtag #FreedAtLast14 to see some pictures.
After the wedding we're off to get out of this Ohio weather the Caribbean for a nice, warm honeymoon cruise.
Say some prayers that all goes well for us today and for safe travels for our honeymoon if ya could :)
I'm going to finally be living up to my blog name and become Mrs. Freed, at Last!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations genna!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are FULLY enjoying a honeymoon right now! Can't wait to see pictures :)!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!