Wedding Wrap-Up 1: Freed at Last!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

That's right! My blog name finally rings true for me. I'm Mrs. Freed (at last)!


Having Mrs. attached to your name is really weird, by the way.
Anyway, I'm planning a bunch of blog posts about the wedding. You've already heard about pre-marital counselingmy bridal shower, and duh, our engagement.
I think my wedding posts are going to come in reverse order, starting with the honeymoon and working my way back (mainly because I know we won't have our video or photos back for a while). But of course I'm sharing a few from Instagram/other photos people took there :)

Other than the recaps, I have some fun posts planned about the details, the real stuff I poured my heart and soul and time and money into. They weren't the things that everyone probably noticed that day, but they were what made the day for me! And that's what mattered.

So how do I sum up our wedding?
Our wedding was us. It was a traditional ceremony and celebration with some unique bits added in here and there to make it ours.

We're both relatively traditional people. We knew we wanted everyone we loved to be there, so it was gonna be big and that was fine with us. Let me tell you, there is a very unique sensation you get knowing you are surrounded by the love and support of nearly all the people in your life when you are standing at the altar before God saying the promises that set the standards you'll be held to for the rest of your earthly life.
It's thrilling.


post signature

6 comments:

  1. girl. after looking through your fb and instagram i was BLOWN AWAY by the venue - gorgeous. those colors, chandeliers, and of course YOU (gorgeous btw!) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to show you the professional photos. Seriously breath taking. It was such a unique place! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. YAYAYYYYYY I'm so glad you're back and I can't WAIT to hear all about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding looked wonderful! And your dress - GORGEOUS! I'm excited to see the other pictures and hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!