I just need to WRITE...

Thursday, April 17, 2014

about what I'm not sure. Where to start this? I can't guarantee it's going to end well/reasonably. There are just about a million things floating around in my head that I need to get out. So I'm just gonna pick some headings and go for it.

I wonder...
  where I'm gonna be in 6 months. The people who ask where you see yourself in 5 years are nuts.
    what our kids will look like, if we have any kids at all.
      how long it's going to take me to get used to the smell of my husband's socks in the laundry.

Sometimes...
  I wish I could do the last half a dozen years of my life over. I know they happened for a reason, but still.
    people amaze me. The things that come out of their mouths, the lack of courtesy, the sheer rudeness.
      I really try to better myself (take a walk, read the Good Book, work on me). Other times, I take naps.

Never...
  would I have guessed the blog post I wrote a week ago would have gotten as much attention as it did.
    would I have guessed people IRL actually paid attention to my blog. Yikes?
      will I take for granted the love of my family. It still never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe...
  I'm starting to see my faith in my own way finally.
    this has something to do with watching 19 Kids and Counting on Netflix for the past two weeks.
      I am not ashamed at all of this. The way they describe finding their own convictions was pretty eye-opening.

It's time...
  to focus on establishing myself as something. A journalist? A wife? A professional in some other field?
    to realize that life after college isn't just find a job and be happy. It sucks is hard.
      for me to get some sleep and stop pondering life and its mysteries

I think...
the world will be at my finger tips again in the morning. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's pretty short and sweet but it's one of my favorite posts I've done in a while. Funny how that works :) ps thanks for the idea!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!