FIVE

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm a really bad wife. Last night at about 10:30 I was getting online to pay my Kohl's bill and clicked on the little pop-up calendar to pick a date for my payment to go through. I stared at the calendar for a sec, then said "Babe!" a little too loudly because it woke Cam up out of a dead sleep.
I remembered May 28 is our dating anniversary at the very tail end of the anniversary itself. Bad wife award goes to me. But I don't feel too bad because 1. he didn't remember either and 2. I had a lot of potentially life-changing stuff happening yesterday (more on that later, sorry to be so vague).
So, here's a bunch of cheesy picture of us spanning all the way back to when we were skinny May 28, 2009.

On May 28, 2009 Cameron ask me to be his girlfriend. On January 1, 2012 he asked me to be his wife. And finally February 15, 2014 we said I do. This guy brings out my best and worst and deals with both very gracefully. We're not perfect, but we're us and that's perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. :)
    girl, if whatever you're being vague about stressed you out that badly, don't worry about it!
    i did love seeing all the pictures though!!! :) :)
    (also, hope you're not as stressed today!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are much better now, my most recent few posts sort of explain it all (home buying and new jobs sort of require a bit of stress lol)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!