I've Done Some Really Stupid Sh!t This Year

Friday, August 22, 2014

Maybe not the year as a whole, and maybe it wasn't all that stupid, but things have been a little crazy around here to say the least. Let's review, shall we?

1. Graduated from College: I finished school in December but my school doesn't have a ceremony in the winter, so I walked in May
I'm second from the left, in case you didn't know. 
2. Got married: Yup. Two months after finishing school I walked down the aisle. Planning a wedding while finishing your degree and capstone project is not any fun. Like, at all.

3. Went on My First Cruise: If you know me and my anxiety, you know why this is a big deal. Turns out, I loved it! We had a wonderful honeymoon traveling and can't wait to go on another.

4. Got a Job!: This one speaks for it self. After six months of searching I was hired in June and I love every minute of it. Talk about lucky and blessed! (I'm a radio news reporter, in case the office confuses you)

5. Bought a House: This is a more recent development. We moved in less than a month ago but we love it here.

6. Got Furbaby #2: Yes! We brought little Bo home just a few days after we moved in. I'll expand on how he came to us (really, we weren't looking), but for now here's some adorable pictures of our latest addition :) He's a beautiful silver lab. Pictures really don't do his coat and eyes justice. I could stare at him all day!


And he really loves his big brother, Trigger :) Maybe a bit too much. Trigger puts up with it though! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR NEW DOGS! and girl none of these are stupid! just great moments of life changing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, it's just a LOT at once and looking back on it, I have no idea what I was thinking!

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!