Fall Food Favorites

Monday, October 6, 2014

You could also title this post "Pinterest Successes" because all the recipes were found there.

1. Cracked Out Chicken Noodle Casserole
via
You. Guys. This is seriously one of my favorite recipes of all time. I made this for the first time last year and it is the easiest, most filling form of comfort food. I usually cheat and get an already made rotisserie chicken from Kroger to speed it up, but it's amazing!
Another helpful hint, I don't bake the Fritos with it as the directions call for. They're too soggy when it's reheated (and between the two of us, it lasts about three days). I just crumble some on top if I choose but it's just as delicious without them, I promise.




2. White Chocolate Pumpkin
So I mentioned these in Friday's post, but they're worth another. Just go make them. Like, now. And do yourself a favor by doubling the recipe. Trust me.


Serious huge shoutout to Tiff for this recipe. I refuse to call it by its full name, being an Ohio State fan and all, but it's so worth making. Thankfully I read Tiff's post on her experience with it and went with my 8 qt. stockpot, because it makes a ton! A few minor modifications I made: no green pepper (just the two green chilis), beans in mild instead of hot sauce (because my husband is a wimp), and served over rice (because that's how I've always eaten my chili).

1 comment:

  1. oh my...YUM YUM YUMMMM I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these recipes - especially that chili, it looks delicious! I'm a wimp too, so i would have to do mild haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!