Product review: Full LashBloom Mascara

Monday, January 12, 2015

am a big fan of Influenster. If you've never heard of it, it's a company that sends you products in exchange for your reviews of the products every so often. 
A few weeks ago I got a #goBloom box to review Covergirl's new Full LashBloom Mascara. 

I'm super picky about mascara. There are only a few that I genuinely like and keep in my makeup drawer regularly. For me, mascara has to be a few things: smooth, light and easy to get off. I don't like mascara that clumps and chunks up my lashes or any that feels too heavy and unnatural. When I say easy to get off I don't mean mascara that wears off throughout the day or comes off if you accidentally run your eye. I like mascara that comes off easily with makeup remover. 
Before:

During: 

After: 

As you can see, it definitely plumped up my lashes with a nice, rich color. However, it did clump them. No matter how hard I brushed, rolled and even reapplied that clump would NOT go away. 
Overally, I did like the look it gave me. It was pretty casual and not too over the top. I would not recommend this to anyone who has issues with clumping though. It did remove easily with makeup remover though!

*I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!