One Year Later: our first anniversary

Monday, February 16, 2015

Yesterday Cameron and I celebrated our first anniversary as a married couple.


It amazes me that it's been a year. It feels like it's flown by, but at the same time it feels like just yesterday we were at the church preparing for the biggest moment of our lives.


Our lives have changed a lot since we got married. We buckled down and committed to one another, which required sacrifice and effort. Marriage is hard, but it is the biggest blessing. And of course, all good things require effort.


How I got so lucky as to be given the privilege of having this man as my husband I will never know. He loves me unconditionally, cares for me always and works (what seems like) without ceasing to make a life for us. He is the most hardworking, caring man I know. And somehow I get to call him mine.


So reflecting on the last 365 days, I am thankful, humbled and in awe. Marriage has made a better person just in one year! I can't imagine what the rest of our lives will bring us. And whatever that is, I'm glad I get to do life with this guy.

2 comments:

  1. holy sheep I can't believe it's been a year. I remember when you had months and months left to your wedding. congrats on the first year! weeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts. Let me know here!